Acrylic is a time-tested, enormously popular, and widely used material in the POP display industry. It is highly versatile and useful as both a primary construction material as well as an accent material. Acrylic is easy to cut with a saw or a laser. It can be heated and bent into different shapes. It also can be folded and glued in a variety of ways. Acrylic has a very smooth surface, making it ideal for direct printing or screen printing. It can be engraved and backlit with LED lighting. In addition to being available in standard colors, acrylic can be made on a custom basis to match any PMS color. It’s also available in many different thicknesses. Clear acrylic enables shoppers to have full visibility of products being displayed. Today we will share 10 acrylic shop display examples that can increase product sales and build brand recognition.
- Hansbiomed Counter Display– Hansbiomed makes a special thread that lifts and tightens sagging skin, thereby providing a nonsurgical alternative to face lifts. We created a countertop display to showcase its various thread products. We constructed the display using white acrylic and added LED lighting, printed graphics, and a magnifying glass so customers could get an up-close view of the threads.
- Riedel Countertop Display– Riedel was looking to create a premium drinkware display for a department store customer. Glossy black acrylic proved to be the best material choice to create a high-end merchandiser. We incorporated circular pedestals for the glasses and direct printed the graphics.
- Bodyography Makeup Brush Display– Robanda’s merchandising objective was to showcase its full line of makeup brushes together in one glorifier display. The brand wanted the brushes to be encased but accessible with a hinged lid or removable top. Given the requirements, acrylic was an easy choice. We wanted to create some visual interest so we designed a curved display with individual holes so the brushes could stand up. We screen printed branded graphics on the front of the display.
- La Chatelaine Hand Cream Display– Similar to the above acrylic shop display, we used clear acrylic to create this 2-tier hanging hand cream display. The colorful hand cream tubes are completely visible but well protected in the display case. Acrylic’s smooth surface prints extremely well and makes a great surface for silk screening or direct printing. We added a simple 1-color logo to ensure the display was well branded.
- Sun Bum Lip Balm Counter Display– We manufactured this 2-tiered gravity-fed lip balm merchandiser with a custom yellow acrylic. We included direct printed graphics on the sides and top. We went with clear acrylic on the front of the bins to ensure product visibility, and we incorporated an interchangeable graphic above each bin. We utilized embedded magnets to make it easy for the independent modules to attach to one another.
- Santeer CBD Counter Display– We fabricated the Santeer CBD display mostly out of clear acrylic. We designed slanted shelves with shelf dividers so the product would slide to the front of the display. We included color vinyl branded graphics to highlight the Santeer brand and also included educational product graphics.
- Livive Glorifier Display– The Livive acrylic counter display illustrates how lighting can be incorporated with acrylic to highlight a product and draw attention to a brand’s logo. We constructed the base platform and the upper platform out of frosted acrylic and used green LED backlighting. We designed an access door in the back to make it easy to get to the products and service the display. Finally, we cut the logo out of sheet metal using a laser and added backlighting behind the letters.
- Hanky Panky Valentine’s Day Glorifier– We designed this super simple Valentine’s Day promotional display for Hanky Panky to promote its line of intimate undergarments. We used clear acrylic for the entire display to ensure 360-degree visibility.
- Knesko Skin Counter Display– Acrylic is probably the most widely used material in the cosmetics and beauty industry. Not only does it allow for maximum product visibility, but it creates a premium look which translates into higher perceived product value. The 2-step Knesko Skin merchandiser shown below is simple and clean, featuring straight-forward branding and interchangeable product information cards for each product.
- Roshambo Countertop Display– We manufactured this baby and kids’ sunglass display using all-acrylic construction. We incorporated both printed and interchangeable graphics. We utilized pushers for the boxed sunglasses, included a mirror, a side bin, and graphics on the top deck and sides.
Despite environmental concerns, acrylic remains as one of the go-to materials in the POP industry. The examples above illustrate its versatility and its many benefits.