Happy Small Business Saturday!
We’re here to help you find the best holiday gifts for every person on your list. That’s why we’ve created our holiday gift guides…to make your life easier! While getting the perfect gift in two days from Amazon is great, it’s also nice to support local small businesses! Plus, gifting something from one of these small businesses means you’re giving something SO unique. Team Busbee is sharing their favorite small businesses from all over the U.S. to help you find that one-of-a-kind gift for someone special on your list!
- Since we live in such a small mountain town, I truly love all of the small businesses we have. I shared a huge list in this post. But a few of my go-to favorites are Two Skirts, Society, Sublime, Scarpe, and many many more!
- We Drink Bubbles is a small business in my area of California. It’s a clean-farmed, curated champagne club that offers the most amazing (high quality!) champagne AND the gift sets are beautiful.
- Khara Collective is another favorite that’s a gift and candle shop in my town. They have unique gifts for her, for him, for baby, hostess gifts, and SO much more! Khara’s specialty is putting together personal gift sets with gorgeous packaging for EVERY occasion.
- If you’re looking for handmade notecards and the most beautiful personalized stationary, @Valledalane is a PERFECT go-to. It’s one of my favorite gifts to give friends and teachers. Beautifully made, incredibly affordable, cute packaging!
- Little Light Candle Company is a small business in Hondo, Texas (my teeny-tiny hometown) that makes the BEST soy candles! They have seasonal scents, and they make the most wonderful little gifts for anyone on your list!
- Estilo is my favorite Austin, TX-based store that sells all of Team Busbee’s favorite brands like Nation LTD, Joie, Paige, P448, Rails, and more! If I need something for an event or just want a new top for my plans that weekend, I walk in and can always find something I love!
- KMC Handbags was started by my sweet friend, Kathleen, in 2018. Her handbags are so gorgeous and high-quality. I currently have the taupe crossbody on my holiday wishlist!
- Forth & Nomad showcases local and emerging brands. They have clothing for women and men, accessories, jewelry, gifts for babies, ceramics, candles, and fragrances. They also have an in-house coffee bar!
- Miradela is a local Houston gift shop where the owner creates one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces and gifts that are inspired by her culture and the women in her family.
- Macaron By Patisse is a cute French Macaron boutique with amazing and unique flavor combinations! My family’s favorites are Blueberry Vanilla Bean, Rose and Fig & Goat Cheese. Treat yourself or someone else! There are three locations in Houston.
- Skirt in Philadelphia, PA is my favorite local store! It carries all the brands everyone on Team Busbee loves and that Erin wears! Including Agolde, Moussy, IRO, Rails, and sooo many more!
- Vivi et Margot is the quintessential shop for gorgeous French homewares. Charlotte Reiss’s collections are simply beautiful and instantly bring a taste of the French countryside to your home. This is a great one-stop shop for gifts this holiday season!
- Delaroq is a shop I fell in love with immediately upon discovery! Their handbags are sustainably sourced, practical, affordable, unique, and absolutely gorgeous!
- Lauren Taylor Creates is one of my favorite sources for beautiful art. Her Irish countryside landscapes and watercolor botanical paintings are beautiful additions to any room. With both original artwork and prints available, there is a stunning option for every budget!
- If you ever find yourself in The Little Apple (Manhattan, Kansas) this upscale women’s clothing store, TheBoutique, should be at the top of your list! You will truly find something for everyone here, from women’s apparel and accessories in the front to children’s and infant clothing and gifts towards the back of the store, and even men’s wear right next door at Pine & Plaid!
- Ohana isn’t local to me, but is always on my list to shop when we’re visiting Breckenridge, Colorado! The locally designed and hand-printed apparel and home items you will find here are unique and really amazing quality. The cozy sweatshirt that I recently picked up is perfect for the cooling temperatures and really feels like I brought a piece of the mountains home with me.
Do you have a small business you love? Share them in the comments below!
To get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some incredible resources, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here. If you’re interested in my new course, Style Made Simple, you can find everything you need to know here.
Thank you for stopping by!